Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hi!

Hey, peoples! its been a while, eh? sorry ive been busy with... various things... *coughcoughlovestrucknesscoughcough* yeah, my lovelife is sad and pitiful, but hey, thats ok! :D :D :D i love my buddies!!!!!!! they are so devoted to me in the times i need it most!!! thanks guys!!!

also, while im here, i might as well say this:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!!!!!

alright, its only new years eve, but w/e. oh, i have more to say before i go:
BOLT IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER, GO WATCH IT NOW!!!! seriously, you wont regret it. i saw it last night with my mom and younger siblings (oh yeah, fun, right?) lol ok, maybe going to see a movie with your mom and younger sibs isnt the most fun way to see a movie, but it was still a totally insane, completely animal filled movie, and very funny, too. so go see it!!! :D
well, thats all for now. until next time,
Viv <3
p.s.- wish me luck with mah life, cuz it sucks right now.

No comments: